HERE’S HOW “EASY FENCE FIX WORKS” …
Let’s face it: When it comes to fixing a sagging or rotten fencepost, the very idea brings up thoughts of a day filled with back-breaking work.
There’s time spent…
- DIGGING OUT THE OLD FENCEPOST
- (good luck if the ground is bone dry or rock hard)…
- BREAKING OUT CONCRETE
- (what are we the chain gang?)…
- LIFTING AND PULLING THE OLD FENCEPOST OUT
- (bend those knees)…
- DRAGGING THE OLD FENCEPOST OUT OF THE WAY
- (where in the world are you going to put it until trash day comes? And will the trash man even take a fencepost?)…
- LIFTING AND INSTALLING THE FENCEPOST
- (ever try to do this by yourself? Those posts are heavy and bulky to manage)…
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way. There’s a faster, far easier way: “Easy Fence Fix”.
Simply pick a day that is convenient for you and in as little as five minutes you can install “Easy Fence Fix”.
The secret is “Easy Fence Fix’s” design. Composed out of stainless steel, you simply insert “Easy Fence Fix” between your existing fencepost and it’s concrete base, then use the included stainless steel screws to secure the brace to the fencepost and you’re done.
No digging. No breaking old concrete or pouring new cement. No strange contractors stomping through your house and yard either.
But don’t just take our word on it. Simply follow the steps below for installing “Easy Fence Fix” yourself. Or if you prefer, you can watch the video below.
Watch How Easy It Is To Use
“EASY FENCE FIX”…
HOW TO INSTALL “EASY FENCE FIX” IN JUST FIVE STEPS …
- Step 1:
- Remove the dirt from around the fencepost to reveal the concrete base.
- Step 2:
- Hold “Easy Fix Fence” against the fencepost where it will be installed and slide down until it is in contact with the concrete. Make sure you keep the post level.
- Step 3:
- Use a lump hammer to drive the brace into the ground, between the wood and the concrete. It’s best to keep the lump hammer against the post at all times while driving “Easy Fence Fix” into the ground. That way, you avoid possibly damaging the wooden fencepost with the stainless steel hammer.
- Step 4:
- Drive “Easy Fence Fix” into the ground until the “MAX” line is level with the top of the concrete.
- Step 5:
- Insert the provided screws. (Note: If your fencepost is made of a very hard wood, you may find pilot holing the timber before trying to install any of the provided screws will make this step easier to complete.)
Many of our customers report they can install “Easy Fence Fix” in as little as five minutes. A few customers who are dealing with a very badly rotted fence have reported they installed our product even faster.
Just click on the “Add To Cart” button below and we’ll ship “Easy Fence Fix” to you right away — even if you’re located in another part of the world!